Keesing’s REAL ID page, updated by state and territory, is now available online! Starting today, the Keesing website includes a dedicated page with up-to-date, reliable information on the REAL ID.
With so much information (and misinformation) in the media about REAL ID, how can you keep up with all of the developments? This online resource provides our valued customers and other interested businesses and agencies an up-to-date overview of REAL ID compliant driver’s licenses and ID cards, by state and territory.
The information on the Keesing REAL ID page is compiled by experienced document experts who work closely with government organizations, such as DMVs and the DHS.
This information is critical when checking IDs, because states must begin issuing REAL ID-compliant cards before the state is fully compliant and the symbols that mark a driver’s license or ID card as REAL ID-compliant vary by state.
We know of no other REAL ID resource that is as comprehensive, user-friendly, and free to use!
Why you’ll love having this REAL ID information:
- Listing of the issuance start dates of REAL ID-compliant driver’s licenses and ID cards by state
- Clear images of REAL ID symbols (such as color and type of star) that appear on a state’s credentials
- Descriptions of the wording that appears on a state’s credentials that DO NOT comply with REAL ID
- Extension dates set by the Department of Homeland Security for non-compliant states
- User-friendly—easy to navigate, and has a clear, colorful layout
- Updated quarterly, to reflect latest developments in REAL ID implementation
- FREE to use
Get familiar with our REAL ID page today, and bookmark it for future access. Stay on top of REAL ID as it rolls out across the nation—and into your place of business!